Well I just wanted to post the Valentines Day care package that I sent to my husband. I wanted to wait until he had it before I posted about it on here ( :
Firstly, unless you are newly in a military relationship you already know that when it comes to the packages..getting the large flat rate box is your best bet.
On one of the plain red sides I covered it in the conversation hearts. In my package of hearts there were ones that said "text me" but I omitted those since, well, he can't.
- a teddy bear holding a heart that says "yours"
- blank cards- that I wrote on- 7 of them
- chocolate covered fortune cookies
- an R2D2 box with chocolates
- hershey kisses
- some Frisches Big Boy valentines (its our favorite place)
- like 26 fruit roll ups
- a frog stuffed animal
|"Happy Valentines Day Baby!"|
|This is without the fruit roll ups & his other animal!|
|"Come home! Missing you LIKE CRAZY!"|
|"Hey Stud...CAUTION YOU'RE HOT!"|