Okay so actually I'm 12+3 days but I was busy and didn't have enough time to find someone to spray paint my "chalkboard" (I'll explain why that is in quotations..) so I'm posting my week 12 update today.
I know it looks kind of lame... I was anxious to get it done so the writing isn't as fancy as I would have liked and there aren't really enough decorations on it but it got the job done (:
When I got home I tweaked it a little bit...
This is a little more fancy. I guess.
- How far along?: 12 weeks!
- Milestones: Baby Clark is developing reflexes and the placenta has fully developed.
- Baby is the size of a: l i m e
- Total weight gain/loss: none
- The Bump: I'm thinking its bloat. My stomach was never really flat but its certainly protruding a little bit. I'd like to say it's a bump. Sadly, I think it's bloat.
- Symptoms: exhaustion...is that a symptom? acne and bloat
- Food Cravings:My cravings are very sporadic. Just a few days ago I really wanted a corn dog and crab legs. Sometimes I really really want gushers.
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Kendall's driving..seriously every time I'm in his car and he's driving I feel sick.
- Sleep: I sleep through the night, but once I wake up for any reason...I'm half asleep for the rest of the night.
- What I miss: Angry orchards haaa
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: Yep!
- Gender: Don't know
- Movement: Besides what I've seen on a monitor nothing.
- Maternity Clothes: I have a pair of jeans and a top
- Labor Signs: N/A
- Best Moment of the Week: going to BINGO with my sister for her 18th birthday (:
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: I have an ultrascreen test on Thursday. Just another excuse to see baby!
Okay now to discuss my chalkboard. I really wanted to do a chalkboard tracker. However, buying a new chalkboard and at the size I wanted one was going to be expensive. My first idea was to go to the thrift store find some big painting and spray paint over it. But with the local lack of thrift stores that was actually more difficult than it was worth.
SO! I headed into Walmart, picked up a trifold poster and chalkboard spray paint. I cut the two sides off the trifold and painted the middle. Total cost of my "chalkboard?" 7 bucks. It's that easy folks.
Until next time.