Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Care Package!

I have just finished my Easter care package to my soldier! Because I have a basket in it I had to use a different box instead of the flat rate box.
Inside of the box was:

  • Twix bars - a lot of them
  • Camo eggs
  • Peeps
  • Thin Mints
  • Spring Oreos
  • Pringles
  • Fruit Roll-ups
  • An assortment of chocolate
  • Air Head Extremes
  • Gum eggs
  • Marshmallow bunnies
  • A stuffed bunny holding a soccer ball
  • lots of grass
  • Spider man basket




Inside each egg I included a little message to him rolled up with a mini Twix bar. 


I did not send mine out in time to make it there by Easter :( but I'm hoping it will make for a pretty brag-worthy package!

Just like always the sides and the lid of the package were decorated.





I topped the package off with a heap of yellow grass & a card!


Enjoy your Easter & remember our troops!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs