Monday, March 25, 2013

The Voice Season 14

I just started watching The Voice, and this season I am determined to watch it all. I haven't ever watched a full season of The Voice. I have American Idol & The X-Factor and honestly love them both.

This season adding in Shakira and Usher = great move. Usher and Adam on the same panel?! Lord help me! Even though I don't love Shakira's voice she is really cute and I was surprised by how much I like her on the show.

I was definitely impressed by Judith! She was amazing, no wonder they saved her for last. Overall, it was pretty good. My favorite moment of the show was "Come Together" by the coaches! If you missed it watch, I love the Beatles so I was glad they did the song justice.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs