Monday, May 5, 2014

Pregnancy Week 20 & catch up.

Well, here's the few weeks that I didn't post. There wasn't really anything super noteworthy about those weeks so ehh. I was lazy and didn't post them. I'm pregnant alright!!


 

 

So there's those.. and here's a really crazy picture of where the baby was balled up in my belly. It was crazy! I had gotten up to go potty and came back to lay down to this..


Okay so now on to this week!



  • How far along?: 20 weeks.
  • Milestones: had an u/s today and everything looked perfect & baby is still a boy (:
  • Baby is the size of a: banana
  • Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs gained
  • The Bump: is here
  • Symptoms: None besides my crazy back pain
  • Food Cravings: fresh fruit & panera mac & cheese
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: eating too much or not enough
  • Sleep: I sleep through the night, but once I wake up for any reason...I'm half asleep for the rest of the time.
  • What I miss: Not missing anything currently.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Yep!
  • Gender: BOY
  • Movement: This guy is moving ALL THE TIME
  • Maternity Clothes: a few tops and pants
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week: Daddy got to feel a kick.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: ehhh not much honestly...
 Just look how handsome he is already. Be still, my heart <3


Until next time.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs