Sunday, December 16, 2012

UPDATE

I have to take a minute to post about the classes I am taking next semester. I am finally in my Early Childhood Ed classes which makes me so excited! I am taking Intro to Early Childhood Education and Intro to Child Development. I'm also taking a writing class which is pretty standard. I signed up for Introduction to Nutrition because, well it was one of the only "applied sciences" offered that interested me. I'm also taking Acting Fundamentals, which is...an acting class. 

Any ways I'm really excited to start this new semester. I just know it will be much better than my last. Well I need it to be actually.

In between getting ready for hubby to come home & Christmas I haven't had much time to post. Hope your holiday preparations are running smoothly! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs