Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Goals

I like to make goals. It makes me feel like I constantly have something to look forward to or work for, which I also feel is good for sanity. I am kind of a last minute person. I wait until something has to be done before actually getting around to it. For example, I have a paper due tonight. Have I started it? No. So to keep me from getting too disappointed I don't put expiration dates on my goals. Each month I'll post my goals. They might be the same, maybe be new? But when I accomplish them I'll also be sure to post that as well.



1. Ask for help more often
2. WORK!
3. Keep on working through this mess of a semester
4. Make a side-dish for Thanksgiving (for all of the dinners I go to)
5. Don't let deployment make me shut down
6. Keep blogging and try to nail down a schedule of days to post
7. Figure out the transfer process for school
8. Try really hard to get to the gym
9. Watch what I'm eating--it's getting out of hand
10. Set up a budget and stick to it.

So, not too exciting, not too difficult, blah blah. Set some goals for your November!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! Keeps your accountability in check :] #10 in my nemesis haha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs