Thursday, November 1, 2012

Introduction ( ;




Hello! I'm Charleigh, and I have created a blog to document my fiancé's upcoming deployment. I want to be able to remember every feeling I had and everything I did. I'm going to use this time to do things I want to do while supporting him on the home-front  I am very new to blogger and hope that Everyone who reads will enjoy and can possibly relate. 


I am currently at school. I attend BGSU but am transferring to a college closer to my home-town next semester. My fiancé and I are getting married...wait for it... SATURDAY. It'll be a small ceremony with our closest family and friends. When Kendall (my fiancé) returns home we are having a big, traditional, vow renewal. 

When I get home & am working and going to school I hope to start a segment on the blog that is strictly about creating all of the amazing Pinterest DIYs I find! So hold me to that. It will probably start around December. 

I will often talk about Kendall, our life, my daily life, what I'm excited about, what I'm interested in, how school is going, wedding planning, and deployment. Not to mention lots of pictures! Thank you for taking the time to read this & if you came from my Twitter--I guess I'm no longer an anon. Oh well! 

Hope to see lots of comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs